Simovate is a trading name of Utelize Communications Limited (Company Number 07462310).
- Where we need it to perform a contract into which we are about enter, or have entered, with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, including, but not limited to: keeping our records updated and to study how customers use our products, services or website, to define types of customers for our products and services, to prevent fraud and assess whether to enter into a contract with you.
- Where you have given consent.
- Provide us with personal information during our working relationship
- Apply for our products and services
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Register for a download
- Apply for a job
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Sharing your Personal Data
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check it is being lawfully processed. You have the right to request correction of the personal data held about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. You have the right to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
If you restrict your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our Data Controller by email to hello(at)simovate.io. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you by email and keep you updated.
Social Media Platforms
Changes to this Policy
Informing us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 0330 150 214